Thursday, February 25, 2010

News on Anabelle!

On Tuesday, I went to doctor and found out that Anabelle is head down/face down and in position. I then went to the appointment with my doctor and he went to listen to the heartbeat and was like, "her heartbeat is low..." After that he checked me and I was dilated. Before I knew it....I was put on bed rest and no longer working. I couldn't get a hold of Matt right away and I was super overwhelmed! It's just when you have kids already you know what to expect and you know how the whole labor and delivery will go. I love Anabelle so much already and to think that she is so little and not ready to come out! It just worries me! Many people are praying for us and Matt has been wonderful. He has been working so much but he has definitely been Mr. Mom. We will get through it. I will do anything I can for Belle right now. Like I said...I love her so much already.

No comments:

Post a Comment