Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Aidan's Buzz Birthday Party!

Make a wish buddy!

We are singing Happy Birthday to Aidan!



Eating cake at my new Buzz table that Nana and Pa Pa bought me!

Ella and Sam got Aidan a Woody to go with his Buzz

Opening his table from Nana and Pa Pa!

Aidan loved his puzzles and cash register from Jay, Jamie, and Tristen.

A new game to play! Yeah!




Me: Aidan what was your favorite part of your birthday?
Aidan: My cake...My Buzz Lightyear Cake mom...
Aidan celebrated his birthday party this weekend. It was so cute. He loved his cake. I searched all over for someone who would make a Buzz Lightyear cake and finally found a bakery on Olive. It was a pretty awesome cake...It made his day! It is so funny to see how much Aidan loves Buzz. He was really into the Wiggles but that hardly compares to his love of Buss Lightyear! It is so cute. He didn't even want to mail out his thank you notes because they were Buzz and he wanted to keep them. He had a great day. We kept the bash to basically just family since I had been having contractions. I was on the couch most of the time but he had a blast running around with his cousins. It is days like this that I realize how fast time passes. I can't believe I have a four year old....2 year old..and a baby on the way. Mr. Mr. had a great day and no matter what he will always be my Mr. Mr.

No comments:

Post a Comment