Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cute sayings with Aidan!

Well the kids are doing their best and trying to adapt to me being on bed rest. Yesterday was the first day that I really noticed how well they are playing together. They decided to play house. Aidan was the "daddy" and Lily was the "baby". Aidan would tell Lily what to say. Then Aidan would push Lily around in her doll stroller. It was sooo cute!

Aidan decided to lay with me on the couch and I had my shirt pulled up because Anabelle was moving all around.
Me: Aidan do you want to talk to Anabelle?
Aidan: Whoa mommy...your belly is big! I think you might have a belly ache.
Me: Well, that is why mommy has to lay on the couch because I have a little bit of a belly ache.
Aidan: Actually Mommy, I think you just have a really big poo poo in their? Do you need to go poo poo?
Me: (Dying of laughter...I'll be okay buddy, thanks for checking.)

Aidan: Anabelle...what are you doing in there...
Anabelle: Kick...kick
Aidan just talked to her and talked to her and she would kick every time. He probably felt her kick 15 times.
Aidan: Why is she kicking me mommy?
Me: Because she loves you so much already!
Aidan: Yep...she loves me so much....that's why she is kickin and when she comes out I will hold her.

It was the sweetest conversation.
Then...here comes the Tink.
Tinker: I wanna feel baby mama? (Slams her head down on my belly and just laughs....)
Me: You feel her Tinker?
Tinker: (kisses my belly) There mama...there....

Oh...do we have the sweetest kids are what????????????
This is how I know that we needed another sister or brother. Yes, there are crazy days but there is nothing like these moments.....they are the greatest. Oh..I love being a mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment