Friday, April 6, 2012

A word from Tinker...

Lily was crying at dinner and pointing to her eye.
Lily: "Look Mama...my eyebrow. Mine is coming off."
Me: "No honey..your eyebrow is fine."
Lily: "No..it is going away. You can't see my eyebrows like your and daddy's and Aidan's. Mine are going away!! (Still crying.)
Me: "Lily..your eyebrows are blond. They are just light but they are still there."
Lily: "But I want them to be like yours and daddy's."
Me: "Oh Lily..they are beautiful."
Matt chimes in..."They are beautiful just like you. Your hair and eyebrows are beautiful Tinker."
Now Aidan chimes in: "Yeah...they are kind of white even. I think your hair is white too."

Who knew you could have a whole dinner conversation about eyebrows? This is what I mean...Tinker comes up with the funniest things!

No comments:

Post a Comment