Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WHat I am thinking about right now...

Well...I just realized I need to buy a few small things still to be 100% completely done with my Christmas shopping!
How can I keep the kids well?Aidan has been sick for about 2 days and now he still has a fever and said tonight that his throat hurts.
We have a house to clean before our holiday party this weekend.
How can I miss work...yet again. My kids just can't seem to stay well. But I probably need to try and get Aidan in to see the doctor...especially since we have a busy weekend planned!
Wishing I was done with school this week...like most people. I can't believe I have another 4 days left next week!
I just love getting Christmas cards in the mail and seeing pictures of our friends and family!
My dad retires soon and the whole family is going to go to a little celebration at his work when we are home!
I still can't believe Albert Puhols is not a Cardinal any more.
Aidan is doing so well in school...he is really becoming a reader and I am so proud.
Anabelle Devaney has become quite the climber. She climbs on everything and even though she is tiny...she is determined! She is also talking more and more lately. I love to hear her laugh...something about a baby laughing that just makes your day!
Lily...oh what can I say about my Lily....her personality is 1 in a million!
Thinking about my grandma and how this is her first Christmas without my grandpa.
Wondering if my kids will ever sleep through the night????????????? Now this has been on my mind for a LONG TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment