Monday, December 20, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas!

This is called "Pass Rudolph's nose"...Vaseline on the nose and you pass it from child to child.
Musical Chairs.....

This is T.J. and Aidan. This is Aidan's best friend at school! They get in lots of trouble together.

On Friday, I went to Aidan's Christmas Party and then we spent the day together running errands and eating lunch out! It was great to spend some quality time with my little buddy! On Saturday I spent the evening wrapping presents! I am proud to say that I am finished! I have finished all of my last minute shopping and we are ready! Now, I am trying to keep every one well....we all have a cold. I am hopeful that Anabelle is getting over hers. Aidan and Lily's cough gets worse by the day so we will see what happens! I am getting so excited to go to Cape! 3 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment