Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sunday was supposed to be Carnival fun...

Look at Aidan's tan line...and I put sun block on him every day! Aidan and Lily were swimming and Aidan decided he needed to go pee pee. Lily decided she would pee like Aidan! Oh my....I wonder what the neighbor's think!
We were hanging out watching the 2 fish swim....



Aidan hated this ride. He said he would NEVER...NEVER...go on the spinning blue ride again!

Lily loved this ride...they rode it 4 times!

So on Sunday we decided to take the kids to the carnival in Maryland Heights. It was very disappointing. There was like 4 rides. The kids had fun but needless to say we were a bit disappointed. I took the kids on the Ferris wheel and they loved it! We left the carnival early and headed back to our house for more pool fun! My kids are fish...they could play in the pool all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment