Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cravings with Anabelle!

When I was pregnant with Aidan I craved breakfast food with syrup. I wanted to eat pancakes and french toast all the time. With Lily I wanted lots of Cokes and I wanted candy. Now with Anabelle...wow...here is my list of cravings.

1. CANDY-Laffy Taffy's
2. Reeses Pieces (I can't tell you how many bags I have bought by now.)
3. Sweet tarts and Sprees.
4. I recently bought the Easter Sweet tarts that have bunnies and Chicks. That bag lasted 2 days.
5. I ate a piece of cake. (I know...1 piece...wow. But I probably haven't eaten a piece of cake in over 5 years. I didn't even eat my own wedding cake.)
6. I ate a whole box of Girl Scout Cookies by myself. (Tag-Alongs...yummy)
7. The other day I was craving a Caesar Salad so bad. I couldn't wait to munch it down At least that was healthy.
8. ICE...I know it sounds weird but I want to chomp ice all the time. I never really did that before I was pregnant. Now I can't get enough ice. Oh, and if it is crushed ice it is even better....

No comments:

Post a Comment