Saturday, February 27, 2010

Off to Nana's House!

We are ready to go!
Our bags are packed for Nana's house!

The kids were so excited to go to Nana's today! They will be going to Sam's birthday to celebrate! They looked so cute as they were ready to go at 7:00 this morning. Matt met mom at the meeting spot this morning. Aidan took his Buzz and Woody that his buddy Caleb bought him and Lily Claire had her purse and decided to sport a new headband today!
Oh and Lily Claire went pee pee on the potty 3 times yesterday! I think it would help her so much if she could get potty trained! Way to go Tinker!

1 comment:

  1. This is great. I love all the pictures. They are so stinkin' cute. I can't believe how big they are. I think Lily was just learning to sit last time I saw her. Hope you are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete