Friday, January 8, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!

Cooking in the kitchen! Lily had an apron so Aidan need an apron too!



Wirting on the wall!

Aren't they the cutest kids?????

We had a snow day yesterday and so that meant no school! Aidan, Lily, and I were staying in and trying to keep warm. Matt got called out on a shooting so it was just us 3. The kids wanted to go sledding so bad but I knew there was no way I could carry them up and down the hill being pregnant. I feel like my belly gets bigger and bigger every day! 2 kids, plus 2 sleds, plus being pregnant, plus my clumsiness.....it just didn't seem like a good idea. Not even for me...and I am usually up for anything. So, we stayed indoors. We got out the bathtub markers and did some painting and playing in the tub. The kids loved it! We had a good day. I was worn out by the end. We literally played in our living room all day long.
Parkway was called off today but Aidan had school. I think he was ready to go play and get out of the house. Matt promised he would take the kids out over the weekend to play in the snow! Tomorrow we are going to see Sesame Street Live with Caleb. (Caleb is Aidan's best friend!) It should be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment