Tuesday, July 29, 2014

SKATING



I took the kids skating.  They have been wanting to go for a while. Here are some things about the skating rink that I think are pretty funny....
1.  They have roller skates still. Aidan did roller blades but Tinker and I opted for 4 wheels.
2.  They still play the same games they played when we were kids.  Limbo and 4 Corners. (Lily was pretty darn good at Limbo.)
3.  We are the Champions was playing as Tinker and I were skating. It was a total flashback. Nothing like a little Queen at noon. )They did play some modern music but a ton of songs from when I was a young.)
4.  I foresee some skates on our Christmas wishlist....
5.  Even when you are 35...when you are skating and fall...you still can't stop laughing!!! I haven't laughed that hard in a while!
Aidan wanted to roller blade on his own.  He did great! Awesome!!! Lily and I held hands and laughed!  She did amazing too! It was a really fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment