Sunday, June 22, 2014

Around Here...and some other random things...

1. We have been playing outside a ton!!!! The kids are loving later nights and more time outside!
2.  We have been playing a ton of baseball and tee ball. Our June has been packed with games.
3.  Lily is looking forward to cheer camp.
4.  We begin swim lessons next week!
5.  We just found out that Aidan will need braces and have already been referred to an orthodontist. (Yikes!)
6.  We are looking forward to our anniversary...it will be 10 years in July!
7.  Lily has lost 7 teeth already....she doesn't have many left.
8.  As of today I still have 6 weeks off and I am loving every minute.
9.  In June I scheduled all of the kids camps, swimming lessons, etc.  Our July is pretty open and I am loving to look at a calendar that is blank.  Who knows what we will be doing!!!!!
10.  Looking forward to going to Nana and Pops for 4th of July!
11.  Matt has a week of vacation in July....
12.  Aidan is pitching today and I am nervous for him!!!!
13.  July has 2 trips planned- one to the farm and one to Nashville!
14.  Proud that I already have the kids backpacks ordered for next year.
15.  Working on some multiplication.....time to get ready for 3rd grade.
16.  Just bought a new mop and I love it.....it cleans my hardwood floors beautifully!
17.  I was asked if I wanted to adjust my hours at work....7:30 to 3:30.  I love the idea of this...home earlier...dinner earlier... but I just can't make it work.  I can't drop my kids off until 7:30...but I so love the idea and I am going to think about it for the future...maybe one day!
18.  We are getting our garage finished this week....it will be nice to have it all painted and get some shelves up!
19.  Just bought some skinny white jeans and I am afraid to wear them...do you know how often I spill things!!!!
20.  I love summer. I love all the fun things I get to do with my kids. I love not having a schedule!  I love not working.  I love getting to see my husband more!  I love trying new things and going to new places!!!!  I love that there is still so much summer left!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment