Saturday, August 3, 2013

Six Flags

One of the most exciting things we did this summer was go to Six Flags. We have never been and although I wanted to take the kids, the cost was just not worth it! However, Aidan's friend invited us along and had some free passes so we super excited and very thankful for the invite! Well...we were there for about 10 hours. I left Anabelle at the sitter's and spent the day with my older 2. Boy, did we have fun! We rode a ton of rides....Screaming Eagle, Ninja, American Thunder, Pandemonium, the Boss...it is official...my kids LOVE ROLLER COASTERS! They are fearless! I couldn't believe they went on half of the rides that they did! I forgot how sweaty and hot you get after a day at an amusement park. The kids talked about it for days! (I had a bit of a headache from riding the Ninja three times in a row:)

No comments:

Post a Comment