Saturday, August 3, 2013

Lily Claire...our Tinker!





Lily Claire ended her very first softball season. Lily is a go getter and has always been very athletic. I attribute a lot of it to having an older brother.  However, A LOT of it is her! She has a crazy natural ability when it comes to sports, endurance, etc  She is fearless and has always been. This was Lily's first season and she was determined that she was not going to hit off the tee. She wanted the coach to pitch to her.  And he did. She had a season filled with lots of hits. She made several good plays. (And played first base a lot because she could catch)  Her coach came up to me after their party and said, "Wow...your daughter is so athletic. I sure hope you keep her in sports!" I started laughing....yes...yes...I see lots of sports in our future!  I love her and love watching her play! Now on to soccer!

No comments:

Post a Comment