Sunday, June 9, 2013

Baseball Time


One thing I love about summer is BASEBALL!  Lily and Aidan are both playing and I have to tell you that I really enjoy watching them play. This is Lily's first year playing T-ball and she has barely had to hit off the tee at all.  That is just incredible to me!!!! She has a great batting stance!  I am helping coach her team and it has been fun spending that time with her.
Aidan loves baseball!!! He plays it every single day! Even if it is just catch-he plays! You will notice I don't have many pics of him. Well, his games are very exciting. This is the first year where you can actually get out.  He has a many singles, doubles and even some triples. He can crush the ball! Aidan has a great arm and plays third because he can throw it across the field.
As you can imagine they both always have a cheering section!

No comments:

Post a Comment