Thursday, June 14, 2012

Aquaport

 The kids have been asking just about every day when and if they can go to Aquaport! Last year Matt and I took them and it is so fun but with 3 kids running around it is still a lot to keep an eye on. We got Anabelle a life jacket for her birthday and it has come in handy on many occasions. I decided to ask my 16 year old neighbor if she wanted to go with me and off we went! The kiddie section is perfect because they have a slide that is perfect fr Aidan and Lily and a zero entry pool so Anabelle could piddle around and splash. It was a lot of fun! It is amazing how much bigger the kids are and what a difference a year makes. Aidan and Lily both went down the kiddie slide but also the big yellow slide. It was a blast and I hope we can do it a few more times this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment