Thursday, March 22, 2012

SpRiNg BrEaK!!!!


Last Friday I started Spring Break! We have had such a blast and it is only Tuesday! Here is what we have done so far and I am sooo happy to have some more days off!
Friday: Went shopping-got the kids some summer clothes--I picked up a few things for my birthday too! I also bought Ella's birthday present! Picked the kids up and we went to the park! Lily and Aidan have really gotten the hang of pumping on the swings-it is great!
Saturday: Took the kids to Faust Park-It was St. Patrick's Day and for the first time ever---we were the only ones there! The kids had a blast. Then we headed to the mall and I got Anabelle some Croc's for her birthday (Aunt Beth got her a pair too!).  I then took the kids to about 4 or 5 stores and they did great. I bought a new pair of capris and the kids did pretty good while I tried them on. Matt got off work and we all went and ate Mexican at our place!
Sunday: Lily and I went and bought the kids Easter shoes. I signed Aidan up for PSR. We BBQ and played outside all day!
Monday: Aidan woke up with a fever !!! Darn it! SO we were going to head to the movies but decided we better stay home! We have lots of fun things planned for this week so I am hoping he feels better soon!  I think it is his asthma and allergiess-I keep asking him if anything hurts ans he replies -just his head!So, the girls played outside ALL day. It is so funny to watch Anabelle and Lily. They are starting to play more and more together...it is so cute! We dyed Easter eggs and then hunted them! I managed to get Aidan to perk up up a bit so he could participate in the fun!  We decided it would be good practice for when the Easter Bunny came! OMG...we had so much fun! I bet we hid the eggs 20 or 25 times!!! Anabelle Devaney LOVED it! She would just point and cheer when she saw an egg! Aidan and Lily loved it too-they took turns hiding and finding! It was a super fun afternoon spent at home!
Tuesday:I  love being off-I feel so productive! Took the kids to the dentist today for their check-ups! Laundry is almost done-sheets are washed and put on the beds! Made an appointment to have our Air conditioner serviced-just to get it tuned up as I have a feeling it will be working over time soon enough! Made a dentist appointment for myself and enrolled Lily in a 5 week Cartwheeling class!  My plan is to finish the laundry and maybe even pack for the kids---we are heading out of town on Saturday to go see Ella for her birthday! It is only Tuesday and I feel like I have conquered the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment