Thursday, February 9, 2012

DETERMINED!

 Aidan is a child that is so determined! He sets his mind to do something and he just doesn't stop until he does it!  This is how he was with taking his training wheels off, tieing his shoe, swinging a baseball bat without a tee, etc. It is amazing! His big gift for his birthday was a new bike. It is much bigger and has handle brakes. He loves it but it is quite a bit harder. As he told my mom and dad, "Well, at first it was hard but then I tried it and it was just a little bit hard. Then it was a little bit hard but I just keep trying. Now it is just a little bitty bit hard but I will get it." This all takes place in the course of a day. He won't stop until he gets it! He fell over at least a dozen times on the first day--it doesn't phase him! He has to use his tippy toes to get started but by golly he can do it!  I am amazed by him sometimes! Proud but amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment