Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lily Claire is 4!

November 18th is Lily's actual birthday! It started with a new headband and a new Hello Kitty dress to wear to school. She brought cupcakes for all of her class to enjoy. At noon, I picked her up and we headed to the mall. We had lunch at Chick-Fil-A. Then, I had a surprise...we were going to Sweet and Sassy. It is a salon for little girls! She got her hair done, nails and toes painted and she even got to wear a little make up! She loved it. Later that night, we went out to dinner. My parents were up because Aidan had a Grandparents Day at school so it was a great day had by all! I can't believe she is 4! It seems like that just is NOT possible!
Lunch

Getting her hair done!
Nails done!
Look at my pretty princess! What a fun day! I always try and do something special with the kids on their birthday. This was a big hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment