Tuesday, October 11, 2011

~APPLE PICKING~ OCTOBER 2011

We headed to Eckert's in Grafton for Apple Picking! I LOVE apple picking...it was the one tradition I wanted to start with my own family once I had Aidan. I think it is because there was an orchard at home and we always went to it every fall...we would play in the hay maze, drink cider and pick out pumpkins. Now that I have my own kids...it is just one of those special things that I enjoy sooo much! I think I enjoy it as much as the kids!




Aidan and LIly were so cute...they took this apple picking very seriously....we ended up buying $26.00 in apples....now that is a lot of apples.


Now, Anabelle Devaney enjoyed picking apples for the first time (and eating an apple---not sliced but in a ball.) She wanted to hold 2...then she would walk around and point up at the tree and yell....Matt would then lift her up to grab another one.



Lily Claire liked eating the apples as much as she liked picking them. I swear every time I turned around she had another apple in her mouth. That's my TINKER!

Aidan was all about apple picking this year. He was a boy on a mission to get the best apples and the most apples. He was taking his job very seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment