Monday, April 4, 2011

Anabelle's newest tricks!

Anabelle Devaney has some new tricks!! She is just growing and learning so much lately! She has really taken off. 1. On March 26th she pulled up at my mom and dad's house. Now she has been pulling up like crazy. It is so cute because she is so tiny! She has to hunt around the house for short things! She even lets go and only holds on with 1 hand. Then she cries a little bit because she doesn't know what to do once she is standing up! Now, she is pulling up everywhere...there is no stopping her now. Matt and I laugh because it is so cute to see such a tiny person standing up! 2. On March 27th...I waved to Anabelle and she waved back. She has been waving for a few weeks now! 3. Her newest thing is to mimic. If you grunt....she grunts. If you shake your head back and forth...she will shake her head back and forth. She just laughs the whole time she does it! She knows it is pretty impressive! 4. Anabelle has the best sense of humor. Her newest thing is when she is in the bath tub she likes to dip her face in the water. I will say..."Anabelle...don't do it...she just laughs and laughs and then dips her face in! 5. She has also begun to say Mama and Da Da to the right person. If she wants me or Matt she will say it sometimes. It is so cute! 6. She is a Mama's girl. She is so loving and likes to snuggle. In the morning, when I am getting ready for work she sits by me. She will lay her head on my lap several times so I can give her some lovin'. Sometimes when Matt is holding her she will say Mama and want me! If I ask for kisses...she gives them to me. She loves her mama and I love the fact that she is a mama's girl! 7. Matt and I talk all the time how lucky we are to have such 3 great kids. Anabelle is literally the icing on the cake. She is so loving and so sweet! She has the sweetest personality. She is so easy! How did we get so lucky!!!! This morning before I left for work....
Very proud of herself...she just found out that she could reach Tinker's bed.
In the Tupperware is one of her favorite things...and the lowest shelf proves to be just the right size!


At Nana's house....one of the first times She did it on her own.
The bath tub is also just the right height.

No comments:

Post a Comment