Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Steinmetz~Miller Fun!

Kelly shows off her belly while I bask in the glory of being thinner than her.....
These 3...what can I say...they love to play. (They include Lily even....for the most part...)

Saying goodbye is always interesting...sometimes there are tears and sometimes there are BIG hugs! These two are buddies! On this occasion...it was big bear hugs!
Hopefully Anabelle will be great friends with Avery and Olivia...then this could just work out perfectly!


I was so happy to finally get together with the Miller's. My friend Kelly is on bedrest but has made it to 31 weeks...this is so huge! She looks absolutely adorable and I was so glad to see her and catch up! The boys played (that would be Mark and Matt and Caleb and Aidan) and a good time was had by all! We love our get togethers and can't wait till there are 2 more little people to join the madness....

No comments:

Post a Comment