Sunday, February 6, 2011

~My Middle Child~ Lily Claire

I went to bed last night thinking about Lily Claire. How she is amazing and how much I love that girl. Aidan has been sick all week. He has literally not gotten dressed in 7 days and has watched TV all day long. She just tools around the house playing this and that. She is so easy to please and just loves to play. She is so special. When I think about describing her...she just has the most unique personality. She has a great sense of humor and just marches to her own drum. I just love it. As we know she never wants to wear clothes. Yesterday when I put her down for a nap...she came out a bit later wearing her pink leopard print dress and her Christmas bow and headband. I couldn't help but laugh. Lily makes me laugh or smile every day. This is just her. She is really into dancing and carrying around purses or bags of "things". These things include all her Strawberry Shortcake accessories or a purse full of cars...just full of something. Daily I find purses or bags or boxes full of stuff. She is so girlie that she wants to wear a dress or bows or necklaces every day! I see many shopping trips when she gets older.
Lily is also fearless. She is the most fearless 3 year old I have ever seen. She is not afraid to climb or jump off anything. She will do anything her big brother does and doesn't bat an eye.
She also knows exactly what to say to "tease" her big brother. She has such a great personality and I couldn't help but lay in bed and think of how lucky we are to have her. She brightens our days and makes each day better just by being herself!
Lily Claire...my tinker....my exhibitionist....my dancer...my princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment