Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Why I Love Christmas Break!

Playing dress up and having fun.... ...I think it is cute...Matt-not-so-much! (It is sooo funny!)
Now this is cute...
Caleb came over to play and we made cookies! They each made a different color icing!
Aidan didn't want to get his hands dirty!
Tinker would ice her cookie and then take a big bite of icing.
Aidan got a gift card from his big buddy at school so we went to DQ and got some ice cream! Yummy!

Why I love Christmas Break!
10. I don't have to take the kids to school and the babysitter.
9. We are on no schedule! That is the best feeling!
8. I get to enjoy my coffee in the morning!
7. We get to see lots of family and friends!
6. We get to spend lots of quality time together as a family!
5. We eat, sleep, and play whenever we want!
4. My daily naps with Anabelle Devaney! oh...I have gotten used to them!
3. The day is open and we never know what we will be doing or who we will be seeing!
2. Matt was on vacation so we got to spend so much time together as a family!
1. I am not at work...and anything is better than that!

Being back at work has made me realize how much I enjoyed being off. Fun with the kids and just doing whatever we wanted to do was sooo nice! It was a fun filled break seeing family and friends! Oh, I love the holidays and this break seemed to be exceptionally nice and relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment