Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Tink Tink is 3!

Lily LOVES it when we sing Happy Birthday! I think this is her favorite part! We sang to her at least 20 times over the weekend! She loved her princess cake (the princess lit up)!
Anabelle and Finn play together! Belle can almost sit up on her own....she is so close!
Nana and Pa Pa with the birthday girl and Belle!
Pa Pa couldn't wait to get his hands on the baby!

Our princess is all dressed up for the party!

Lily picked Mexican for her birthday dinner. Jay, Jamie, and Tristan met us for some tacos!

Ms. Amy gave Lily a birthday ribbon and she celebrated at Ms. Amy's with cookie cake and donuts!

The morning of her birthday she shows me that she is 3!


Lily Claire is 3! I can't believe it! Lily was born at 1:06 in the morning and I remember it like yesterday! I was at my grandparent's celebration in Ironton. I had been having contractions on and off but the doctors told me that I could just have them for the rest of my pregnancy so I left town and went to Ironton anyway. (My mom did not want me to travel and she had been asking all day if I was having any contractions.) So, I told her that I probably wouldn't spend the night and instead I would just head back to St. Louis after we went to church. We ate dinner and hung out and then went to church together. Well, during church I started having more contractions but I was trying to hide them from my mom. I drove back to me grandparents house to use the bathroom before we left and there it began! I was bleeding. So, my parents took Aidan and my sister drove my car and we all headed back to St. Louis. Matt met me at home and from there we went to the hospital. Lily Claire made an exciting entrance into the world and continues to bring excitement to our lives every day! We are so lucky to have Tinker. I just can't believe she is 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment