Tuesday, November 16, 2010

~Lily's Special Day~

Lily and I went to the Magic House on Sunday for a Princess Tea. I was a little late but it was so much fun. We ate some cookies, made a crown, and met Cinderella. After that, we headed to play inside the Magic House. Lily had so much fun. As we were leaving she said, "mom...this was a very fun day!" It just melted my heart. I was glad we got to spend some time together. Thursday is her birthday so we will have lots more birthday fun ahead of us!

I was so excited to go to the princess tea with Tinker.
Lily looked so cute...a princess dress, purse, and a headbacd...oh my...she is a princess!

Tinker makes her crown!
Lily and Cinderella pose for a picture. Lily was a little shy to see and talk to her.
Some "princesses" play.




Tinker LOVES to paint. She covered this whole paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment