Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Anabelle Devaney~6 months old!


Now that Belle is 6 months old we have been "trying" different foods. I can honestly say that some days she wants food and other days she hates it! She is getting the hang of the spoon and I crack up on the days she wants to eat because she slurps it up! SO far we have had....green beans (not a favorite), squash (so...so), sweet potatoes (yum! Yum!), applesauce (so...so...) and pears (not sure yet...) HATES CEREAL! Even though she doesn't like it she still smiles but closes her mouth and pinches her lips shut. Sometimes I know she has had enough because she starts to cry then dinner is over!
I hope she gets in a groove because I want my sweet pea to grow. At her 6 month check up she was...
Weight: 9th % 13lbs 9 oz.
Height: 8th %
But she is meeting all her milestones and doing great! She smiles and laughs all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment