Thursday, September 16, 2010

Benton Neighbor Days!!!!

It has been forever since I have posted so I am going to do some catching up ! We went home over Labor Day and had such a great time with my family! We went to Benton Neighbor Day for a carnival, played with Ella and Sam, and hung out with my parents a lot. Matt and dad took Aidan to the club and we had a big family BBQ on Saturday! My Aunt Mary got the kids some toys and they had a blast! (Thanks Aunt Mary!) Anabelle got a rattle that she adores!!!! It was such a good visit!


Belle looks on while the "big kids' ride some rides!

Snow cones were a big hit!!!


The kids loved the swings! Lily Claire looked like she was going to slip right out...but she LOVED it!

The boys ride together and the girls ride together! We always have so much fun with our cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment