Tuesday, August 10, 2010

SAD!

The day has come and it is time for me to return to work! I find myself feeling a bit sick! I knew this day was coming but being off with the kids and spending each day with Belle has been so amazing! I have been off since February 28th! That was the day the doctor told me that I would not be working any longer! I remember feeling sad then and so worried about Anabelle! Now she is hear and is such a blessing! I can't imagine life without her! I am so lucky to have 3 amazing kids but I am trying to get a grip on reality! Oh..to be rich and to be able to stay at home with my kids.....
Goal #1: Just make it through tomorrow!
Goal #2: DO it without crying!
Goal #3: Try not to bite the person's head off at work who asks me, "Are you so sad to leave your baby?"

One day at a time....at least I only have to go a half day without Belle!

No comments:

Post a Comment