Thursday, July 8, 2010

My List...

I read a friend's list and it inspired me to make one of my own. I started thinking about what I would put on my list and then said...forget it...I will just make one myself!
1. I hate shoes...I would wear flip flops or go bare foot all the time if it was proper.
2. I hate socks even more.
3. I want Pearl Jam played at my funeral.
4. I leave or misplace my stuff all the time and I know it is annoying but I truly don't do it on purpose. (My mom and sister suffer from this as well so it has to be hereditary.)
5. Clutter does not bother me (though it does my husband.)
6. I could could definitely be neater but just can't seem to figure out how.
7. I am so proud of my husband and the fact that he has an amazing job and loves it!
8. I worry a lot about silly things.
9. I am competitive...I think when you play a sport there should be winners and losers.
10. I love that Matt often sleeps on the couch because there is a child/children in our bed and he never complains when he runs out of sleeping space.
11. I love being a mom of 3! It is craziness but ever so exciting!
12. I love that Tinker leaves the "s" of words during this phase of her life...so she says..I cared (scared)...cool (school)..
13. I think a good song can nourish your soul.
14. I love it when Matt laughs really, really hard. (I am smiling just thinking about it)
15. I love it that I have both a boy and girls...I get the best of both worlds.
16. Matt calls me a "delicate flower"...I guess I can be a bit sensitive about certain things...
17. I don't own nail polish remover...I haven't had a manicure since my wedding day!
18. I adore summer nights. It is a simple pleasure in life.
19. If I was rich..I would have fresh flowers in my house every day...
20. Gerber Daisies are my favorite.
21. I love having babies..that is..delivering them..it is such a wonderful miracle.
22. I love it when I get in my car and realize (maybe days later) that Matt has cleaned it.
23. I love it even more when I find something I have been looking for.
24. I love a "good pen". (it is usually blue)
25. I love Aidan's long hair...
26. I wish I lived in the same town as my parents and sister.
27. I love having a sister and I am so glad Lily and Belle will have one another.
28. I am terrible at geography and when I am driving I don't know which way is East or West. (My husband still is dumbfounded by this.)
29. I love a good laugh...
30. I am quick to judge people...even if I try not to
31. My husband was and is still.... my one and only true love.
32. I think the type of relationship you have with your mother tells a lot about a person.
33. I am addicted to coffee.
34. I really hate nosy people...
35. I pretty much don't like animals.
36. I wish I owned a pair of pearls.
37. I wish I knew more about wine and drank it more often.
38. I often think about the times when I played softball with my dad.
39. I still remember the best play I had in my life..I was only 13.
40. When I can afford it.. I want season tickets to the Cardinals. Matt and I iwll have them one day!
41. I think it is so cute and hilarious that my children always want to take off their clothes...
42. I want so badly to grow old with Matt and watch our children grow old and live long, happy, healthy lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment