Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Anabelle is my little cutie pie!

Sleeping like an angel....look at those cheeks...oh so cute!
Belle with her usual pose sporting a lovely shirt!


Going in to suck on daddy's shoulder!

Look at me...I can hold my head up!

My sleeping beauty!

Belle finds her fist and sucks on it...this is her newest trick!

Sucking on her hand!

Just waking up and looking around!
Lily holds her! ( Be careful Tinker...she isn't your baby doll!) Belle sleeps right through it!


Belle is growing and getting bigger every day! She has discovered her hands and now sucks on them when whe finds them! It is so cute! Everyone who saw her thsi weekend commented on how she looks like me! (YAY!) SHe is such a good baby. Even with the busy weekend she was as good as can be! WE just love her so much! I am so enjoying my leave and summer with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment