Sunday, May 2, 2010

We Welcome Anabelle Devaney Steinmetz!

Anabelle Devaney Steinmetz
Born: April 15, 2010

6 lbs. 7oz.
18 1/2 inches.
I went to the doctor as I do every week. He walked in and we were talking about how I was very uncomfortable and walking around dilated and having contractions on a regular basis. Then he checked me and said..."When do you want to have this baby?" I said, "Today!" THAT WAS IT! I called Matt and told him that today was the day! He met me at the house and we went to the hospital. We got there around noon. They put me on the potocin and it didn't take long at all to get things moving. I called my mom to tell her I was 5 cm dilated and by the end of the phone call...I said Mom I have to go...I just felt a ton of pressure. Sure enough...I was 10 cm and ready to go. It took literally like 10 minutes! The doctor arrived and I pushed 4 times...out she came. It was easy and beautiful and I loved every minute! Anabelle Devaney came at 7:27pm and is a healthy girl! THAT IS ALL WE WANTED!



At hospital...right before I had her.
What a miracle...our sweet girl is here!

She is finally here!

I love her so much! It doesn't matter how many kids you have....each one is a miracle and is so special. We were so happy that she is here and is healthy!

Matt cuts the umbilical cord!

Words can't begin to explain the feeling you have when you see your baby. She is perfect!

Our 1st picture as a family of 5!

Aidan loves Anabelle so much and was so happy to FINALLY get to hold her!

Aidan and Lily wore their "Big Brother" and "Big Sister" shirts up to the hospital and brought Anabelle some gifts just from them. (Thanks Mom!)

She is so tiny and so beautiful!

Anabelle is getting ready for her hospital photos!

Shortly after I had and they cleaned her up and brought her to me. She has such a perfect little head! So cute!

My dad took one look at me and fell in love! Matt holding Belle right after she is born!

Proud Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment