Monday, May 17, 2010

Good Times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at me mom...I am swimming!!!!!
Yes...those are Buzz Lightyear swim trunks...

Tinker LOVES the pool!

Joe is Aidan's swim teacher and he likes her. Here are the 3 boys in a boat....
Aidan abandons ship....

Good job buddy!
Daddy and Lily have some fun in the water!


We had a great weekend and I think I am just now recovered. We pretty much went nonstop and I was exhausted. I don't think I realized it until I crashed on Sunday! We went to Jay and Jamie's on Friday and the Miller's on Saturday. OMG...we had the best food at Kelly and Mark's. I forgot what a good home cooked meal tasted like.It was delicious. I mean...Chicken Spanini...salad...potatos...yum...yum. We love the Miller's. Aidan adores Caleb and so does Lily for that matter. Matt and I have been a little sad because 2 couples that we are friends with have moved away. (The Beck's and The Kirkpatrick's) We both left the Miller's going..."Man, I just love them...." What a great feeling!

On another note...Aidan is in swim lessons and Matt took Lily in the water this weekend. Aidan is so cute and loves his teacher Joe. he gets in the water all by himself and seems to be doing really well. Lily has been wanting to go swimming since Aidan started lessons. She was so excited to be in her new swimsuit. (She is such a girl!) As soon as we got there Lily ran in the water and was putting her face and head in with no problem. Her and daddy had fun! We really enjoy swim lessons. We are signing up for another session.

I went to Target today and stocked up on some items for summer fun and rainy day activities. Kelly gave me a book of neat ideas....things to do this summer include: magic mud, homemade playdough, car painting, collages, and lots more....wow I feel like a teacher with all my little projects that I have planned...

No comments:

Post a Comment