Thursday, May 27, 2010

~6 Weeks Old~

Belle is not happy and lets out a cry!

Anabelle Devaney is 6 weeks old today! I can't believe it! I can't wait to see how much she has grown at her 2 month check up.

Anabelle at 6 weeks...
  • She is really starting to notice her hands. She grabs at my shirt and my arm at times when I am feeding her. She hits herself accidentally.
  • She is getting into a routine at night. She is sleeping better and going further between feedings.
  • For the past 2 days has cried in the evening for no reason.....right around 7...not sure why. It is so darn cute though!
  • Belle is my only child not to take a Boppy!!!!!!!! I am kinda glad. I don't have to go through the trauma of taking it away!

On another note I took all 3 kids to the dentist today. I felt like I deserved a medal of honor! I totally felt like people were staring at me and thinking..."Lady...have you ever heard of birth control!" We made it...yes..there was some running, some sweating, and some relief when it was over but we did it. Tinker has an over bite...probably needs braces. Aidan will more than likely need braces as well....thanks to the boppy! Tinker was so brave and climbed up in the chair and let them clean away! I was so impressed! Aidan had some trouble...he did not want them to clean his teeth and he hated the flavored toothpaste. Afterward we went to the park for a little bit! Not to shabby for a new mom of 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment