Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fun with a box...




The kids had some left over Christmas money from my mom and dad. Since they have WAY too many toys, we decided to get them a picnic table. We are outside so much and they love to eat outside so I thought it would be perfect. Plus, we bought the big one so there will be plenty of room for Aidan, Lily, and Belle...not to mention Ella, Sam, and Tristen could fit too. The kids already ate dinner on it! SO, Matt decided it would be fun for the kids to climb inside the box and slide down the hill. The kids would just laugh and giggle. Matt and I got some good laughs too. Who knew you could have so much fun with a box????? (Yes...Tinker's shoes and socks are off again...I will be so happy when it is summer time...I can't keep that girl dressed for anything.)

No comments:

Post a Comment