Sunday, January 10, 2010

A fun filled weekend!




On Saturday morning we met Caleb and Kelly for some Sesame Street Live! fun! The boys had a good time. They liked the show but I really think they had fun just hanging out. As we were leaving Aidan said, "Bye Caleb, I love you." So sweet. It is so cute to watch them together. It works out nice because Kelly is one of my good friends! It was a great start to our weekend!


Tinker and mommy warm up in the garage!

Aidan gives the "thumbs up". He has this sled thing down pat!

" I can do it by myself!"

SOOOOOOOO cute! Tinker is so brave!

Aidan is ready to go!

"Just give me a push dad!"


Daddy and Lily on their first slide!



Ready to go sledding!
On Sunday, the Kirkpatrick's came over for some sledding fun! OMG...Aidan and Lily looked so cute. Matt braved the cold weather and took them both sledding. Lily looked adorable in Aidan's old snow suit and Aidan sported his new snow pants. The kids had so much fun. I think Matt had as much fun as the kids. Aidan would go down the hill in the back yard and would slide all the way to across the yard and bump the fence. He thought it was hilarious. Tinker wanted to go down by herself. She did great except she refused to get up. She would wait for Matt to come and get her. It was hilarious. I was so happy they got to play in the snow.










No comments:

Post a Comment